Push Legal Services.

Why choose Push Legal Services team?

Managing the intricacies of UK immigration regulations and visa applications can be a bewildering journey without the appropriate guidance. Regardless of the specifics of your circumstances, the immigration lawyers at Push Legal Services are prepared to make the application stress-free for you and your loved ones.

Our experienced nationwide immigration lawyers have an exemplary track record in Family and Partner Visa cases, as well as other visa applications, such as Visitors Visa, Settlement and Indefinite Leave to Remain, British Citizenship, Sponsorship License, Appeals and Administrative Reviews if you have been refused.

Our services are available to those who plan to enter the UK, those who are already in the country and wish to extend their stay, and to asylum seekers and bail detainees.

Our highly qualified and fully accredited immigration lawyers have extensive knowledge of all key immigration legislation.

All our lawyers and caseworkers undergo regular accredited training to keep abreast of any changes, including Home Office policies, practices and procedures, as well as in the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal.

No, you cannot switch into another visa category from within the UK, as the UK immigration rules do not permit this.

You can call us at 0333-0124-253 or email us at enquiries@pushlegalservices.co.uk and a member of our team will provide an initial assessment if you will be able to meet the requirements. If you instruct us to do the application, we will send you a client care letter with details of our discussion and our advice.

There are general documents such as passport, your biometrics. However, other evidence to be provided depends on your personal circumstances because not all applications are the same.

We charge a fixed fee for every visa application.

Typically, for the majority of visa categories, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) after a residence period of 5 years, unless you are pursuing ILR through the Long Residency ILR route, which requires 10 years of continuous residence. Alternatively, if you are in a category that leads to ILR after 10 years, such as the 10-year parent route, or if you have been granted leave on exceptional grounds, the 10-year ILR path may apply.

It depends on the visa you are applying. If you are applying for a fiancé or spouse visa from outside the UK you need Level A1 CEFR or for skilled worker visa you need Level B1 CEFR. Different type of applications need different English Level tests.